News & EVENTs
Saving San Francisco Water for the Future
Welcome to South Beach Harbor
*** ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING FLEET WEEK (10/08/2015 - 10/13/2015) ***
This year, Fleetweek will run from Wednesday, October 8 until Tuesday October 13.
The weekend of Fleetweek, October 10th and 11th is one of our most popular events here at South Beach Harbor. Although we would like to accommodate all berthing request, we are limited in guest slips and berth sizes to offer the general public.
We have set up a procedure for taking reservations during Fleetweek that hopefully give everyone a fair shot at getting a reservation:
• As usual, reservations may be made two calendar months in advance.
• If you want to book a reservation that arrives earlier AND includes the weekend of October 10th and 11th, the earliest out you may book is August 8th (which would be two calendar months from October 8th - the beginning of Fleetweek week).
• Slip fees for Fleetweek will be taken at time of reservation (via credit card)
• Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• If you are making a phone reservation, please speak to a “live” staff member.
• Reservations may be made in person or by phone. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PHONE MESSAGES, FAXES OR E-MAILS
• Only one reservation per call or per walk-in.
In developing policies and procedure for guest berthing, we always try to be fair to as many people as possible. We always welcome your suggestion and input.
~ Harbor Staff
South Beach Harbor was built in 1986 by the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency on property leased from the Port of San Francisco and with funding provided by the State Department of Boating and Waterways. Located between Pier 40 and AT&T Park, 1/2 mile south of the Bay Bridge on the Embarcadero, South Beach Harbor enjoys beautiful weather, access to great sailing and spectacular views of the City skyline. Public transportation, a multitude of dining options, and all the other attractions of San Francisco are easily accessed from South Beach Harbor's location in the vibrant South of Market area.
South Beach Harbor is a full service marina, consisting of 700 slips with concrete docks, a 640′ recreational and commercial Guest Dock, Pier 40 Maritime Center and South Beach Park.
tel: 415.495.4911 ext. 1111 | after hours: 415.608.1951 | fax: 415.512.1351